Sunday is an inspiration Day. And here is a dish to inspire you to take one step towards a Ketosis life. This Cauliflower Fried Rice with Prawns can be prepared under just 15 minutes. With the goodness of virgin coconut oil, this dish tastes so good.
The ketogenic diet is a very low-carb. When you are on a high-carb diet, body used glucose as a primary energy. By lowering the intake of carbs, body transits into a state known as ketosis. It begins to burn ketones as the primary energy source which is produced in Ketosis.
Cauliflower Fried Rice With Prawns Recipe
One cup of steamed cauliflower has nearly 2 gm carb .It is perfect to be included in a low-carb diet plan. I have added prawns to this dish. Prawns are an excellent source of protein. Also a good source of omega 3 fatty acids.
I have used The Happygrove Co. Virgin Coconut Oil. It is made using the unique Cold-processing technology .That use absolutely no heat or chemicals to retain its natural goodness. It creates an oil rich in Lauric Acid and Vitamin E.No heat involved to help retain all essential nutrients and antioxidants.
Coconut Oil is rich in healthy fats. Compared to other oils, this can be converted into instant energy easily. The good fats of it also help you absorb many important nutrients to enhance the nutrition of the foods you eat it with.
You need a food processor to prepare this dish . You can do grate it manually too using a grater. But that definitely take more time. It should not be ground to super fine powder. If you do so, then it’s better to use to make stuffed flatbread (Parantha).
You can skip Prawns if you want to make it a vegetarian dish. You can add green-peas, broccoli florets to make it more colorful .
I have added spring onions . That definitely brings more flavours to the dish.
You may love this Spicy Dhaba Style Country-Chicken.
You may also like to check these Recipes where I have used Coconut Oil
Vegan Spinach Pasta Recipe
Kerala Style Fish Curry with Coconut Milk
Check this Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 cup cauliflower grated
- 200 gm prawn clean and devein
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp spring onion chopped
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- In a bowl ,add salt and black pepper powder to Prawns. Grate the Cauliflower florets in a food processor. It will take just 30 seconds to make a coarse powder.
- In a pan heat 1 tsp Happy Grove Coconut Oil.Add chopped spring onions and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add grated Cauliflower and cook at medium flame. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes. Do not add water as it will release the moisture in it.
- In another pan add 2 tsp Coconut oil and fry the prawns at medium flame on both sides.
- Add prawns to the cauliflower and cook for another minute. Adjust salt. Serve Hot.