Fudgy Brownie and a hot cup of coffee sounds so much delicious. I have tried many recipes , but this is my go to recipe . Try this Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe and treat your family the best brownie ever.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe
You need Eggs , Chocolate, unsweetened Cocoa powder and butter . Butter makes the brownie super delicious compared to oil. I have also used coconut oil which can be replaced with melted butter.
I have used melted Dark chocolate for this Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe. I will recommend using a good brand. Adding chocolate chunks makes it extra rich. I love those melted chocolate when you bite a warm piece of brownie.
Check this Mango Curd Recipe here which I used to decorate a Mango Cake.
What is Brownie ?
This is not cake. Gooey from inside and a nice crinkly top. perfect intensity of chocolate that comes with every bite. The secret to make the best brownie is using both melted Chocolate and cocoa powder.
Making this Brownie is not a Rocket science. I learnt this from Chef Vinesh Johnny.
You need to melt the butter & chocolate together at the beginning. Use a double boiler and melt at low flame. Stir it carefully.
once it’s done , start beating the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla essence. And follow the other steps.
Sift the flour , cocoa powder together . You can not miss this step. Add a pinch of salt which flourish the flavour even more. You can try replacing Maida with other flour , I have not tried ever though with this recipe.
Check this Gluten Free Crackers Recipe (Baked )
Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes.Line a 8*8 inch square pan with baking paper or parchment paper. You need to bake at 170 degree C for around 30 minutes.
Once it’s done , allow the brownie to cook down a bit in that pan itself. Leave around 15-20 minutes before transferring to a plate. There will be a nice crust on the top.
It can be stored for 2-3 days at room temperature. You can also keep it in fridge for a week . Warm before you serve.Let’s check Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe.
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 90 gm all purpose flour
- 100 gm butter
- 150 gm brown sugar
- 300 gm Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 egg
- 30 gm Cocoa powder
- 40 gm Cold processed coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a double boiler melt butter and 180 gm chocolate chips at low flame. Once the chocolate dissolve completely , switch off the flame.keep it aside.
- sift flour, cocoa powder , salt together.
- In a bowl add egg yolk, eggs , brown sugar and vanilla extract. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and butter mix . Mix well for a minute. Add coconut oil and mix. You can replace the coconut oil with olive oil or melted butter.
- Now add the dry mixture and fold it. Add remaining chocolate chips and give it a mix.
- Line a 8*8 square pan with baking paper. Pour the mixture into it. Bake at 170 degree C for 25-30 minutes till you get a nice crinkly on top.
- Take it out from the oven and let the brownie cool down for 15 minutes in that pan itself. Transfer to a plate and cut into slices.
Note - you can use cooking chocolate bar. Chop into small pieces before melting.