Healthy Sprout Curry Recipe | A no Onion no Garlic Treat
Sprouts are the best thing to eat in Morning as it’s one of the best Metabolic Boosters.How about cooking them with some spices and making a Healthy Sprout Curry to relish.
Why to Eat Sprout
Do you know essential fatty acid content increases during the sprouting process. While cooking black bean is a common affair at everyone house ,I thought of making a Sprout Curry using them. And why not !! If we can get more nutritious values with a little effort and planning ,then who will not prefer to do that..Isn’t it?
A no Onion no Garlic Treat
This no Onion no Garlic dish goes well with your lunch Thali.You can also pair with a slice of bread in Morning sipping a cup of hot ginger-chai. Are you going to cook this easy Sprout Curry?
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 2 cups soya Black sprout
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 mango ginger chopped
- 1/4 tsp sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar dry
- 2 tsps tomato sauce powder
- 1 tsp basil leaves red
- 1 tsp spring onion powder
- to taste chili powder
- 2 tbsps jeera chopped
- Boil chana sprout till they are soft and done.
- Heat oil in a pan ,add asofoetida and ginger paste. Fry for few second.
- Add chopped green chili ,cumin powder ,coriander powder for few second at medium flame.
- Add mango powder and chili powder to 2 tbsp of water and make a paste.Add this to pan.Add boiled sprout to it.
- Saute for a minute .Add little water ,salt and cook for 5 to 7 minute.
- Serve hot with slice of lemon and chopped coriander leaves.