Sharing Eggless Vanilla Muffins Recipe today.These are so perfect for your breakfast table .
Why I love Eggless Vanilla Muffins
I am not a person who will prefer Eggless Vanilla Muffins on breakfast table regularly.But during my stay in Munich, I followed this food culture every day. Those are blueberry & chocolates ,tasted so yum.
I have started a Travel Series in Instagram ,30 Travel Stories in 30 week.I travel ,I have traveled during worst days of Life & in the happy days too.
You may like to check Eggless Banana Cake Recipe
Travel is kind of self discovery to me ,opening up yourself to the challenges . After each travel you will be a changed person with carefree attitude. Travel is a form of introspection.
Eggless Vanilla Muffins Recipe
Coming to baking ,I am a self taught baker .Many won’t believe that. It was 2013 when I baked my first cake , the result was disaster. The whole day I was just trying to figure out what went wrong ,stated reading everything I found in Google.
I learnt from that mistake. From that point I have never ended up with any such tragedy.
Things to Remember to Bake Eggless Vanilla Muffins
In baking a cake or these Eggless Vanila Muffins ,you need to first understand the basic. I have seen many people blindly following recipes without knowing the science behind that.
Cooking has lot of science. And baking has too. You can’t simply replace baking powder with baking soda..the wrong perception many follow.
you may like to check these Gluten-free Crackers Recipe
And the other important thing is the correct measurement. So always try to convert into gram. At last understand your OTG or Oven. The temperature may vary .Usually an OTG temperature is higher than Micro-oven.I am comfortable with my Morphy Richard OTG.
Let’s bake some EgglessButtermilk Muffins.I am sure your kids will love to see them regularly on their breakfast table.
You can make one cup buttermilk by adding 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar with milk .Let it stand for 10 minute.
I have used Canola Oil for this Recipe. You can use Olive oil or any vegetable oil.
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour 325 gm
- 1/4 cup Black currant
- 120 gm sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Butter milk
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 190 degrees C.In a bowl add buttermilk ,oil and beat for a minute. Add vanilla extract mix well.
- Now sieve flour with baking powder, baking soda together. Add sugar in it.
- Mix dry and wet together and fold it.Don't over mix.
- Finally add dried berries and fold in them.
- Full each muffin cup with scoop of batter. (fill only 1/2 to 2/3 of the cup). Bake them for 25 to 30 minute at 180 degree C .Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool them on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Serve warm.