Easy Beetroot Cutlet Recipe or Beetroot Tikki Recipe is the last-minute snack that you can plan for a celebration or for your Dinner party.A dish that is undoubtedly a crowd-pleaser.
The twist here I gave to Beetroot Cutlet is adding bhut-jolokia sauce. The sweetness of the beetroot and the hotness of bhut-jolokia compliment each other so well. These Beetroot cutlets are so addictive that you won’t be satisfied with one piece.
You can try this Bhut-jolokia sauce by Sprig. Blended with some spices, SPRIG has made one of the best chili sauces ever. The legendary ‘Ghost Pepper’, one of the hottest chilies in the world, stars in this hot sauce.
In fact, I am just adding a drop of it to tomato sauce to make a spicy dip for pakodas. Everyone in a family loving this. If you are still scared to try this, I would say just take a chance.Go for it ….
Easy Beetroot Cutlet Recipe / Beetroot Tikki Recipe
One more thing I like about Beetroot Cutlet is the vibrant natural color. And it looks so tempting that kids will surely love it. you can add some raisins or cashew to it. Also, use them as patty to make a healthy burger.
Do You know Amazing Health Benefits of Eating Beets?
It’s a Superfood that works magically to improve red blood cell count as it is high in folic acid as well as iron, potassium.
It lowers blood pressure. It contains antioxidants, which may help lower glucose levels, increase insulin sensitivity.
it has high fiber content, beetroot helps to prevent constipation and improves digestion.
One cup of raw beets contains:
- 58 calories
- 13 grams of carbohydrate
- 2 grams of protein
These are the amazing facts of this earthy vegetable. The overpoweringly vibrant red can change any dish attractive.Try this recipe of beetroot cutlet to believe my words.Happy Cooking guys.
You may like
Kolkata Style Keema Guguni Recipe
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||45 Minutes|
- 1 Beet rot
- 2 potaoes
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp ground black peppercorns
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp semolina
- 3 tbsp roasted gram flour
- salt per taste
- Boil Beetroot and potatoes. Once it is done, let it cool. peel the skin and Grate them in a bowl
- Mix all spice powders, grated ginger, finely chopped green chilies to it. Adjust salt as per taste.
- Add roasted besan flour and mix gently. Now shape the mixture into small round sized cutlets. You may add one more tablespoon gram flour if the mixture is moist.
- On a plate take Rava (Semolina). Now take one Tikki and place on that. Coat both sides of the cutlet with rava.
- Heat a pan and shallow fry tikkis till they are done. Fry both sides until the color changes to golden brown. Serve hot with your favorite dip.