Banana Cherry Bread Recipe | Easy Banana Bread Recipe by MyCookingCanvas
I am sharing today an easy Banana Cherry Bread Recipe. With the over ripe bananas this bread is super easy to prepare at home. Few warm slices with a cup of Coffee or Tea makes a leisurely breakfast .
Banana Cherry Bread Recipe
A warm slice of banana bread is what I absolutely love in my winter days. We all have those over-ripe bananas at home at some point of time. You don’t have to struggle now what you want to do with them.
This Banana cherry bread recipe is the best .You can replace eggs with egg-replacer.
A friend got a box of dry cherries from Seattle farmer’s Markets. Believe me those were the best I have eaten so far . I used those in my bread .But you can replace with some dried fruits or nuts. Even raisins work so well.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 110 gm all purpose flour
- 70 gm brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 200 gm banana
- 2 tbsp cherries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Butter and flour the bottom and sides of a 6'' loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C .
- Mix all dry ingredients except cherries and sieve once.
- In a bowl mash the bananas. Mix egg, melted & cooled butter, cherries and vanilla extract. You don't need beater for this. Use a wooden spatula or a silicon one.
- Now mix the flour with the wet at once. Don't over mix. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for around 35 to 45 min till it's done.
- Let it cool for 10 min in the baking tin itself. Un-mould it after that and serve warm .
the bread looks apt for a quick breakfast… lovely…
I have some overly ripe bananas in the freezer just waiting for a recipe like this.Thank you.
I would like to request measurements in Cups in addition to Grams. And also *F in addition to *C.