MEDIA / WORKSHOP
All that a little appreciation, a small write-up about ‘MyCookingCanvas’ give me immense happiness and boost up my energy to another level.Those motivate me more and more every time.
Few links are here
Featuring on NewsPaper / Magazine
1. 13th March 2018 ,Featured on “Deccan Herald”,Bangalore edition.
2. Interviewed by HotFridaysTalks, a New age Lifestyle and Entertainment portal Read more
3. Interviewed by MyCityLinks , a popular e-magazine from Odisha Read more
4. 24th March 2018 ,Featured on “Deccan Herald”,Bangalore edtion.
5. Featured on 15th March 2018 on Indian Express
6 .Featured on January 2018 .Here is the complete article if you have missed to buy a copy Read more
7 .21st December 2017 , featured with fellow bloggers for a Christmas Desserts Article at Deccan Herald ,Bangalore edition Read more
8. On 15th May 2017 there was a mention at Deccan Herald ,Bangalore edition along Read more
9.Nov 2016 , a mention at Deccan Herald Bangalore.
10. On 14th Oct 2016 there was a mention at Deccan Herald ,Bangalore edition along with my Beet-Egg Deviled Egg Pic.
11. On 12th Aug 2016 ,there was a mention at Deccan Herald ,Bangalore edition..My view on Varalakshmi Puja…
12. On 26th July 2016 ,featured on one of the leading Newspaper In India
13. On 28th July 2016 ,featured on New-Delhi edition.
14. Featured on leading Newspaper “Indian Express”,Bangalore ,2013.
1. Food Photography & Food-Styling Contest at PlatterShare
What the Judge told me about my Winning Pic …
” Sai Priya‘s food picture – “Beautiful warm festive palette. The colours come together really well, and the styling is warm and inviting. The rose petals add just the right touch!”
2. Food Photography Contest at Photofie.
3. My Recipe got featured at BhubaneswarBuzz
4.My three recipe got featured on Chef Ajay Chopra website
5.My recipe “Mango Pudding” got featured at Rediff
6. Holi event 2015 which was judged by Master-Chef Joseph Rozario
7. MYMangoRecipe contest at www.secretindianrecipes.com.
8.Onam contest in Sep 2016 for Odiya traditional dish “Dalma”..Here is the link to the
9. Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Contest at www.betterbutter.in in May 2016.
11.Won 1st prize at BetterButter Indian-Desserts Contest for “Chennapoda” recipe
12. Won a contest at Tea-Box for my “Pear Up-side Down Cake With Winter Spice Chai”
We have taken Photography Workshops in Bangalore, Mumbai and Bhubaneswar teaching
around 300+ students so far..
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join our Photography or Food Photography Class.